Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nebula Shrine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lambo

Lambo

Nebula Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Nebula Shrine   Nebula Shrine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Hoshi's hideout where the members of this clan would have to visit in order to train for their stages. It's a very old temple as the Hoshi were a very old clan that had survived all this time. The new temple has been placed on Kiri because of the reason that their leader resides in Kirigakure. On the outside, there you would find walls surrounding the temple to protect it from invaders. The front gate is really wide and tall. Right on topd of the door, there's an image of a star which has been there for a really long time. Once you go inside you will find yourself walking a lot, many hallways that can get you lost. If you don't manage to lose yourself, you will find yourself on the center of the temple where many things happen there. Is the second biggest room in the entire temple, but not as big as the basement where the temple keeps the Celestial Orb.

After your long walk through the temple, there would be several passage ways leading to the underground room. This is the place where a Hoshi would come and train their stages with the orb. The orb is always carried by the clan leader, the one on the underground is a decoy. When the training phrase starts by the following reciting, "Hoshi No Kodomo Call Upon Thee.", the Celestial Orb will start to rise and shine the dark room underground. In the middle of the room, there was placed a fountain which contains yellow plasma.
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

Nebula Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebula Shrine   Nebula Shrine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]
350/300
Nobari entered through the front gates as usual he would do each month. He would take good care about the temple, unless he didn't care like some times. Nothing big ever happened on the Hoshi Temple, so Nobari didn't mind visiting come times. He went underground to do some training of his own. He was going to train his stages of his plasma. He approached the fountain of yellow plasma and took one good look at it. He backed off and reached into his back pocket and brought out a sack which once he opened it would show the Celestial Orb. The orb size's is almost the same as a marble. He sat down on the floor and said the reciting to start the training. The orb starts changing color to bright orange since that was the next stage of his training. The orb just stood there and a second later smashed itself against Nobari’s chest without any warning. The point of this training was to overpower the orb by making your own plasma progress.

Nobari didn’t waste any time more that this orb attacked him without being ready. That got him fired up right away, he rushed at the orb, but he would find out that it was quicker than he might of thought. Just in the nick of time, he managed to stop and roll over to his right to find an opening for the orb. He focused his chakra and out of his right hand you could notice plasma forming into a two shurikens which he firmly grabbed and launched it at the orb without any second to react. The orb managed to surprise him again. At the last moment the orb decided to just dodge one, but still got hit by the second one. It was down on the ground for some seconds and that gave Nobari a great chance to grab the orb. As he proceeded to grab the orb, his plasma started to change color from red-orange to a brighter orange. This was enough to overpower the orb.

Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

Nebula Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebula Shrine   Nebula Shrine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar]
564/500
Gosh, training for the previous stage of plasma wasn’t hard at all since it was only the second stage out of five stages. The next on my list is Taiyou. When I activate this level, the temperature of the plasma raises and so does my body temperature. The level of fatique drops down, so now I won’t have to worry about using the plasma for too long. Alrighty then, time to bring out the orb and most likely get irritated… He rushed to get the orb out from his right back pocket where the orb was. He sometimes forgets where to put the orb and makes him completely nervous. This time was going to be fun… Now he had a new stage, but at the same time the orb had the more advance stage. Once like before he said the reciting and stared at the orb until it turned it a yellow colored plasma. He raised his left hand, his right hand was holding to the orb tight then he threw it with immense force towards the wall.

The orb was still in one piece so that meant it was the orb’s turn to repay him. The room was dark, but the yellow plasma surrounding the orb made it clear what position it was in. Every time the orb attacked it’s was raising a little each time. It wasn’t anything that Nobari couldn’t handle. He activated his new stage and glared at his left arm as it formed a bright orange plasma katana. With a tight grip he started slashing at the orb which was getting more difficult by the second. The orb did managed to plant an attack on him. That’s when the plasma was acting very different from before, it was shooting out plasma shurikens and bullets in every single direction which a lot of them made contact with Nobari. It was indeed something very hot and if he had not activated his stage two, it was really going to affect him.

The orb was taking some time to recharge or wait for Nobari to do an open attack… There were plenty of ways for Nobari to get to the orb quickly, but he was trying to use plasma only techniques. As the bright yellow light was approaching his direction he knew now was the time… After gathering just a bit of plasma from his arm, he let it slide down his body towards the fllor. It was going to distract the orb to think he was at that position. The orb immediately stopped and seemed like it was going to unleash the same attack as before… When he saw just about ten shurikens being launch straight for the plasma, he knew that the orb was focusing only on the plasma and had no idea that he wasn’t there. Now it was just a matter of time. He raised his two hands which he had already made plenty of shurikens to knock down the orb, he threw the shurikens at every direction close to the orb since it might just dodge it like before. The orb just did what Nobari intended to do in the first place. Once the orb realized that it had to dodge, Nobari would move in from behind and quickly with easy place his hand on the orb and overpower it once again.
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

Nebula Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebula Shrine   Nebula Shrine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Taiyougan Stage 4 [White Dwarf]
730 /700
The Taiyougan Stage huh? This is the stage were most people from the Hoshi stop at. It’s been said that the only reason most people stop at this level is because only the leader of the hoshi knows the method of training for the last stage. It would be very interesting finding out how I will get this stage. The orb has been getting very irritating the past stages. I wonder if it will react in the same way it did once it changed between stages. Now I just realized that I could be learning the stages in a totally different way. Also my training method was a little off in the process, but meh I guess it turned out just fine. Noe let me just concentrate on this training so I can prove that I can be the leader of the Hoshi. Nobari sat against the fountain of yellow plasma. He could feel the plasma in that fountain. It was calm, like nothing was happening at all, time wasn’t moving. He felt alone, the room seemed to be getting darker and darker. Nobari didn’t put much attention to it as he was almost done with concentrating for the next training method. He was sitting still realizing his chakra was feeling uneasy at that moment.

Few minutes after, he opened his wide eyes, but it seemed like he had not opening them at all since of the dark room. It was about time he started the training he thought and that way some light that’s not from the fountain will light up the room, seemed depressing. This time he didn’t have to reach for his back pocket to get out the orb since he had already placed it next to the fountain since he was staying at the temple for the next few days to train his plasma. Plasma was a way of life to him even since he was a kid he enjoyed using the plasma a lot. The sad part was every time he used it, he would get a terrible fatique since he was an ammature in stage one. Now look at him, training towards the last two stages. At this level, the Plasma is a bright luminescent white and remains a temperature of 492 Degrees Fahrenheit. He never actually thought of coming across white plasma. It seemed out of the ordinary, but very interesting indeed.

This time he was going to use a different method of “overpowering” the orb. He was going to concentrate on his Plasma until he was sure and secure that he was ready for this part. A mistake can cuase him severe, but still he wasn’t worried. He was getting used to using the different stages while on another stages. It was as easy as he thought since it was just the lower stages. He practiced and practiced until he was sure enough he wasn’t going to have a problem with this. It seems that you can use the lower stages while the higher stages to use less amount of chakra. This was going to be something that he will really need to get used to definitely since it would help him a ton. It was a matter of time now, he simply laid his hand on top of the orb concentrating his chakra into the orb, now he could feel the orb’s plasma rushing to get his plasma out. The orb’s was overpowering his, so he decided to stop messing around and watching how the orb would react and strike back with all his might.

He soon realized that he was getting the upper hand on this… Was getting even, but Nobari thought of something his old sensei taught him that he would of never learned in his entire life. It was a simple lesson, but now he was going to go ahead and use it. He closed his eyes, simply concentrated inside of his mind saying that he will overpower it. He was imagining his white plasma taking over the orb as easily as throwing a rock. White Plasma, Orb, Orb, orb………. he only thought of those words… He kept going for minutes after actually realizing that he had done it a while back. He slowly and nervously raised his hand with the orb on his hand and saying thank you to his teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nebula Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebula Shrine   Nebula Shrine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nebula Shrine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlaying Areas :: Land of Water-
Jump to: