Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NNRP - Plot Focused Naruto RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deidara

NNRP - Plot Focused Naruto RP Empty
PostSubject: NNRP - Plot Focused Naruto RP   NNRP - Plot Focused Naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 am

Okay, here's the idea:

I have resurrected an old forum of mine, cleaned it up and trimmed the dumb. This new RP, which I don't plan on being huge member wise, is a plot focused RP where the members will come together in groups of their choice and make their story then make the characters for that story. Think of it as your very own anime series that you're a part of. Other plots are disconnected from one another so what happens in one plot universe, doesn't happen the other. This isn't to say there can't be "guest appearences" and if 2 plot involved groups decided to merge or whatever - then do so!

The level of strictness isn't high and you're given a lot of freedom to construct your plots and the characters in them. There aren't any Canon characters and the entire boards functions centuries after the Naruto era - feel free to mention them in histoy or whatever if you please. There are canon clans though so feel free to make a Hyuuga or Nara! Plots get their own forum in which to discuss the story, teams within it, register their characters there and RP in.

The whole point is to gather a few members who are willing to be the good, the bad, the important in the plot and generate a story rather than just making some random epic fighting ninja. There will be epic fighting ninja but they will be part of a story which will go somewhere - characters will develop, relationships form, bonds made and broken!

Looking forward to see you there!

So once there are a few members, we can get a plot going (I have one in mind if no one else makes one)!

NNRP - Plot Focused Naruto RP Image
Naruto Next RP - click here
It's time to stop just thinking the interesting stories for our characters and actually play them out
Back to top Go down

NNRP - Plot Focused Naruto RP
Page 1 of 1